Weekly wrap up! Summer is full swing here at Castle Caudle!
- Happy to report that our pup is feeling so much better and acting like her playful fun self.
- 3 beach sessions this week (Ocean Isle Beach, Holden Beach and N. Myrtle Beach)….it’s here! We booked 14 beach sessions last week! YIKES
- We are welcoming two new babies to the studio next week
- Tuesday’s Together meeting of creative professionals is next Tuesday at the studio! If you are a creative entrapenures, please come join us! We have two meetings, day from 11:30-1 and 6:30-8.
- Our newborn workshop is nearly booked up with only 2 spots available!
- We have two mentoring spots available for July!
- We photographed our 1500th client this week. Pretty incredible and awesome. I’ll be sharing more about this later in the week.
- I’ve been working with some of the most amazing professionals lately. So blessed and honored to have such special people in my life that continue to push me forward and encourage me. It won’t be long until I can finally share!
I hope that wherever you are today, and whomever God brings into your path, that you are able to just take a few moments and enjoy it! Don’t let the hustle and the craziness of life overwhelm you so much that you can’t see all the blessings and wonderful things that are in your path. I know I get so busy and worried about checking things off my preverbal to do list that I miss so much of what is in front of me. I’ve been trying to be much more deliberate about embracing the small moments.
I had the amazing honor of photographing Blake and Zara in a ceremony that was celebrated and shared by their closest friends and family. What a sweet sweet day with so much joy to go around! They are such a beautiful couple with a beautiful family too! The wedding took place at this private residence nestled in Burlington NC. Who knew that such a place existed in my home town! So thankful that the rain held off for most of our day and it was perfect setting for their small affair! Thank you so much for inviting me to be a part of your special day! Enjoy!