Our typical family is one that loves to be together, probably hasn’t had family pictures in a while…some as long as the last family wedding, but love the fact that they get to spend time together in their happy place, the beach and want to document that! They also love tangible art, beautiful pictures that are displayed in their home and that are keepsakes for generations. If this sounds like you, then we are a great fit!
The steps to working with our studio are simple!
- Call or email the studio to schedule your session!
- Pay your deposit for your session
- Wait for our your welcome box to arrive in the mail. This is a curated box filled with goodies and lots of information that will help you and your family prepare for our time together. Our studio magazine in loaded with what to wear ideas, our products and information about what we offer, meeting our team and even our favorite things to do at the beach!
- We’ll be in touch about 10 days before your session, unless you need us sooner, we’ll finalize all the details so you are not stressed!
- Enjoy your session! We promise to keep things relaxed and fun! We know you are either on vacation, or in your senior year and you don’t need stress!!!
- We’ll walk you through the creative process and next steps!
- Wait for your proofs …our clients that are out of state will receive proofs in the mail and our clients local will come view their proofs at the studio!
- Place your order (we’re here to help through the entire process)
- Wait for your beautiful products to arrive and enjoy for years to come.
We love to begin the experience with a phone call! We know, sometimes it’s just easier to send an email, but with our 10-minute chat, we can learn all your dreams and desires for your custom portrait session. We can discuss your style, your goals, and how our photographers (Sara-Anne and Gable) can best serve you. You can reach the studio at 919-597-0344 or fill out our simple contact form below!