WoW…it’s been a couple of crazy weeks. The hubs and I took a vacation (just the two of us) to celebrate his 50th and also graduating with his Masters. (whoo hoo) It’s so hard to leave a business, and during a time when everyone wants something from me. Thankfully the team kept things together and despite being routed due to Hurricane Matthew and delayed we had a great time. (I’ll share more later).
I wanted to just do some housekeeping here!
- Santa Pictures! (we have some availability for these…check out the link here)
- Webinar …super excited about this! We will be hosting our first ever webinar on DEFINING YOUR STYLE! Details for this will be posted Monday and this is not just for photographers!
- Fall Pictures! Yes this is the most desired time for our clients for family pictures! We are sad to say that we are nearly booked 🙁 only one or two available dates. If you are interested in fall pictures for your family, shoot us an email right away (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’ll try to see what we can do!
- Senior Pictures! WOW, this year has been hopping! I’m so blown away with all the seniors we’ve had in front of our camera. At this point, we are scheduling seniors for spring and a few who want winter (which are super fun…camp fires, woodsy etc)
- Camera Class (trying to find a date for this…will try to get one more in this year before Christmas)
So excited to share this handsome and very fun young mans senior pictures! I love it when I get to photograph guys…as they make me really work for the shots 🙂 Why? because most of them don’t love having their picture taken and are doing it for mom and so I have to work to get them to have fun…but once we do, it’s a blast!
Dylan, thank you for being such a great sport, I had so much fun working with you! Best of luck this year as you finish out your senior year at SAHS!