We are wrapping up 10 days of straight sessions…it’s been a crazy 10 days
- My phone took a swim in the ocean
- I sat in a fire ants nest (you can only imagine what this is like)
- got my van stuck in the sand and it took 8 men to push me out
- The internet has been down all week at the beach house (doesn’t make it easy for working)
But despite all the craziness…it’s been very fun with lots of memories captures and beautiful sessions.
Well we tried something new this past weekend….we offered our first ever Petite Sessions at the beach in order to be able to photograph more families during the busiest weekend of our summer…and it was amazing! The weather was perfect (despite what looked to be a very gloomy forecast) the kids and families were all gorgeous and we had a ball!
So we thought we’d try it again!
- There are 6:30, 7:00 and 7:30 time slots
- In order to book please email us at email@example.com
- They will take place at the Point at Holden Beach (the very east end of the island)
- $200 is due at the time of booking in order to reserve your spot
- rain dates are built into the week (but thankfully we never have to use them)