We are in MAY!!! can you even believe that! My kids are counting down the days when they will be out of school (which is less than 30) I can not believe it! The year has flown by and once again we are planning for our beach sessions and a summer of fun!
I’ve been thinking about Mish Mosh Mondays and its a great way for me to share about so many fun things happening and a bit about me and the fam!
- Football: Can I say how excited I was that football was in the news this week, I love all things NFL and love it that ESPN was talking about my favorite sport pretty much round the clock for a few days. It makes me happy and I’ve officially started the count down until opening day!
- My kids are growing: For those who have kept up with things here on the blog, you know that my kiddos are on the smaller side, both being the smallest in their classes. But I took the oldest for new shoes last week and he went from a size 6 to a size 9 (MENS) in 4 months! WOW! It made his day!
- Laundry: Do any of you wish that you had a laundress? We went to Jamacia a few years ago and our villa came with a laundress and it was by far, my favorite thing about the trip! I so could use one here at castle caudle! I’m the worst when it comes to laundry.
- Ladies Night: I’ve had weekly meetings about Ladies Night in downtown Burlington for the last month and it’s going to be epic! Please start using #btownladiesnight and come out on Thursday to join the fun! Loads of great promotions, lots of food and drinks and fun to be had!
- Beach Sessions! We are booked several weeks out of the summer, but if you are interested in having your family photographed at the beach this summer, I really suggest you contact us so we can get you on the calendar!
- FATHERchild Project: Did you hear…we are doing a FATHERchild project just for June!
- Studio Assistant: We have a new studio assistant joining our team! She’s fabulous and Im thrilled to have her help as we gear up for our crazy season!
We continue to celebrate women this week as we head towards Mothers Day! These are some of my favorite Mom pictures from recent beach sessions! LOVE!