I loved everything about this session. I love the light, I loved the interaction, I loved the kids (who were so well behaved) I loved this beach (Holden Beach) it was a dream session. Here are a few tips that can help your beach session (or any session) be a dream one (yes it happens all the time)
1. Make sure young children (and even older ones) get lots of rest. I know it’s your vacation and you are playing a lot…but it will make all the difference if your child is well rested.
2. Make sure tummies are full….a full tummy makes for a happy portrait session. We typically shoot much later in the evening so you have time for dinner before hand.
3. Don’t get sun burned…I can’t tell you how many racoon eyes I have had to edit out or redskinned faces…I can do it, if it happens, but it’s just easier and you will be more comfortable if you are not burned.
4. Try not to stress..I know this is easier said than done, but really, have a glass of wine or take a walk and just relax…it will show through in all your images. I always get the shots..I have never walked away from a beach session and thought, I have nothing, it’s why you have hired someone who has done over 100 beach sessions. 🙂
5. Bribe…yes it works well with small kids. A lolly pop or even a small toy, it does wonders if they are struggling a bit.
We only have a few more days of Pre-booking so what are you waiting for. Right now if you book, we will apply your entire session fee towards a print credit! See you on the beach! We are extending it through this week only (ending May 16th)