We are in the final hours of pre-booking for our 2014 beach sessions. Does that mean that we will not be taking any other beach sessions? NO..NO…NO…it just is a way for our clients to book us early and make sure to get on our schedule…as well as to take advantage of this fabulous promotion! Click here to read more about it!
Someone asked me why they should book Sara-Anne Photography for a beach session? Here are my 5 reasons for doing that!
- Custom Experience: Our clients love working with us is that we are not just your “show up and shoot” photographer..we will walk you through the entire process from our beach welcome packet that will help you prepare for our time together, to working with our product specialist to help you design beautiful wall art for your home, we will work with you through the entire process.
- Details: We hear it over and over from our clients how they love that we pay attention to the smallest of details…where hands are placed, if there are shadows, if wind is blowing hair so that it’s not flattering, if a shoulder strap from a little girls sundress has slipped down…all those things we pay very close attention to…and they make all the difference! We challenge you…go do a google search for a popular beach and a photographer and look…the details are BIG
- We will go anywhere: Yes, we do travel to all NC and most SC beaches…we are not just limited to the Wilmington area or to Outer Banks…we are flexible and we travel to your favorite spot!
- We only shoot 1 session per day! That means we value your family as priority…we aren’t double booking on the day of your session so we are not rushed…we can wait for the perfect light, we can wait for a baby to get a snack….its all about you and your family that day!
- We don’t just offer a disc of images: though you can get that if you wish, but we have amazing products including beautiful keep sake albums, canvases and many more products for you to share your beach photos with.
I”m so excited to share more of this beautiful Holden Beach Session with you! I will be sharing the entire gallery later this week, but these images are just to die for! Isn’t she just a BEAUTIFUL mommy to be?