It’s been a whirlwind of a few weeks…lots of travel….lots of beds that are not our own…lots of memories made and captured and most of all lots of beautiful families and seniors!
I had someone ask yesterday, how do you do it? The truth is that I’m really not sure, I just take it one day at a time, knowing that each day I have things that I have to accomplish and things that would be nice to accomplish. Most of the time the things that “have” to get done and even a few of the “nice”. I’m so thankful that in the midst of all the crazy, we’ve been able to make some precious memories as a family (not always all together) but in groups. Our summer is half way through, but I’m so thankful for the memories and the downtime for my kiddos.
This time of year is one where we have booked out for our beach sessions and are preparing for fall…which means senior portraits!
I’ve had so many requests for senior picture information that I thought it might be a good idea just to put it all out there for you! First, we love that we are becoming Burlington’s leading photographer for senior portraits and we definitely want to work with your senior to capture this special time in their life! Our senior portrait experience is fun and energetic and we do our best to incorporate everything that is important to your son or daughter!
- We suggest that you book as soon as you can, this fall we have had to turn away so many potential clients due to the fact that we have been booked for weeks, and yes, we are booking 2018/19 seniors now!! So, if you are interested in getting on our shooting calendar, we ask that you send a quick email or text (919-597-0344) to the studio and we will either schedule a phone or in-person consult. That way we can hear all about what you are interested in and what things you desire for your senior pictures.
- Then you will fill out a quick form that will get you entered into our booking system and penciled in on the calendar. Here you will pay your session fee ($150) to hold your date!
- We will then drop a welcome box in the mail for you…this is full of information about how to prepare, what to bring, what to wear and so much more!
- We then will begin to prepare for our time together, we’ll schedule hair and make up for our girls (which is complimentary) and usually done at our studio, but doesn’t have to be. We also will plan out where we’ll shoot and do your session.
- The day of, typically you will meet at the studio and bring all your clothes and accessories in. I will help work with you to style and choose the perfect outfits that showcase you! THIS IS OUR GOAL…we never want you to feel like your senior pictures were anything but a representation of who you are day to day! So if you are a jeans person, then wear jeans…if you like to dress up, then please bring the dressy stuff! I really suggest and a nice combo of both!
- After your session, we get to editing your beautiful portraits and will schedule a time for you to come back to the studio and do your reveal session. It’s here when you will see the edited proofs and all the different products we have from albums to metal prints to framed prints and yes even digital images. There is no minimum purchase required, you simply order what you wish!
- We try to make the process super fun and one that is different than anywhere else in the triad! If you still have questions, please either call 919-597-0344 or email the studio. We’re here to help in any way we can!
This beautiful young lady came into the studio ready for fun! I had no idea when I was scheduling her session, how beautiful she is! Our amazing hair and makeup artist Adrianne Coggins from the Loft Styling Studio did her thing and she was flawless! It was a warm day, but I love the fact that she brought transitional outfits! We hopped around downtown Burlington (it’s loaded with great spots) and then finished up in a beautiful field! The end result is some pretty awesome pictures…She is one word, STUNNING!
Thank you so much Avery, for allowing me to capture your senior pictures, you were a joy! Check out the picture with her vans…26 pair! 😉