Weekly wrap up! Summer is full swing here at Castle Caudle!
- Happy to report that our pup is feeling so much better and acting like her playful fun self.
- 3 beach sessions this week (ocean isle beach, holden beach and n. myrtle beach)….it’s here! We booked 8 beach sessions last week! YIKES
- Our “mentor me” sessions are open for August and September! Need help with your small business, how to find your target market, how to use social media to improve your presence? Then let me know and I’ll share more about how these work!
- We photographed our 1500th client this week. Pretty incredible and awesome. I’ll be sharing more about this later in the week.
- I’ve been working with some of the most amazing professionals lately. So blessed and honored to have such special people in my life that continue to push me forward and encourage me. It won’t be long until I can finally share!
I hope that wherever you are today, and whomever God brings into your path, that you are able to just take a few moments and enjoy it! Don’t let the hustle and the craziness of life overwhelm you so much that you can’t see all the blessings and wonderful things that are in your path. I know I get so busy and worried about checking things off my preverbal to do list that I miss so much of what is in front of me. I’ve been trying to be much more deliberate about embracing the small moments.
I had the amazing honor of photographing Erin and Joe’s wedding in a ceremony that was celebrated and shared by their closest friends and family. What a sweet sweet day with so much joy to go around! They are such a beautiful couple with a beautiful family too! The wedding took place at their church, which is where I met Erin, years ago when she was barely 12. Who would have guessed then, when I captured their family, that one day I would have the honor of being a part of their special day! Truly a full circle moment and one of the moments that will forever stand out in my memory! I’m so thankful …so incredibly blessed to have had people in my life, from the get-go of this business, who trust me enough to be a part of their most important life’s moments!
Erin and Joe, thank you so much! I can not tell you how much of a joy it was to be there with you as you begin your lives together! Wishing you all the happiness that life can offer as you journey through together!
Huge shout out to my second shooter Jodi Gray of Jodi Gray Photography!