Happy Monday Ya’ll! It’s been a day in the studio, catching up of what seems to be so many “to-dos” orders of beautiful albums, portrait canvases and some beautiful announcements (birth and graduation)
I’m so excited to share this sweet baby girl’s beautiful gallery! Little Miss S visited our Burlington portrait studio for her newborn pictures and she was simply beautiful! Amy and I were just amazed at how strong this sweet dainty little girl was. At just a week new…she was holding her head up, and even pushing up on her legs…amazing! Her mom had a vision about her sweet pictures (organic, soft and a bit of a vintage feel) I think we accomplished it perfectly!
Thank you so much for allowing us to capture such a special little girs newborn pictures…she’s precious and beautiful and we loved every one of her newborn pictures.
Switching Gears a Bit:
I wanted to encourage the small business owners out there! Remember your goals at the beginning of the year….where are you with those? This year, I have one main goal…to hire an associate, it’s a long process as it has to be just the right person, but I need to do it. It’s scary, it’s tedious, but something that I have to do and set out to do at the beginning of the year. I realized yesterday, that I’m not that much closer to achieving that goal. So what can we do? If you are finding yourself feeling overwhelmed, which then often leads to just giving up, I want to cheer you on! Don’t give up! We can do this!
So What is that one thing that you want to accomplish this year?
Right now, list three things that you can do, in order to get you closer to that goal? for me those are:
- Network with other photographers and creatives … letting them know that I’m looking to hire
- Make a detailed list of what I really want in an associate and a plan of how they will fit into our brand
- Explore some of the colleges/universities near me that may have a student that would be interested
What are 3 obstacles standing in your way? I feel that often when we list the obstacles, we can see what we need to do to conquer them clearer, For me those things are:
- Logistics of how it’s all going to work, I feel like I need a better plan, but it needs to be fluid
- Don’t want to make it too public as I’m really looking for a very specific person
- Time, I just am not sure I have the time to train and mentor someone
What will accomplishing this goal achieved? For me those are:
- Expand SAP and able to serve more clients
- Elevate some stress on my plate
- Build our brand name and awareness
So now that you have put those things down, (I have too) let’s set some quick timeline goals, here are mine
- By the end of May I would like to chat with 2 possible candidates
- By the end of July I would like to have this person in place
- By the end of August, I would like them to start shooting for SAP
Okay friends, Ive laid it out, I’m being a bit of an open book, now let’s get it done! Let us restart and revisit the goals that we have and let’s accomplish them! You can do this…I promise! I can do this, I need to do this and so do you! You set that goal for a purpose, make it happen!