It’s been so busy here around our studio! I’m getting ready to teach our Baby and Belly workshop tomorrow and we are catching up on all our senior portraits and newborn sessions! I have never had it when a spring around the studio is just as busy as a fall…and it most definitely has been, so blessed, but so busy too! It’s hard to keep all things juggling in the air, kids schedules (which as you know May is nuts), graduations, the beginning of wedding season and so much more! I’m really having to keep organized and make sure that everything is in order! Our kids are wrapping up school (just 5 days left) then they leave for their immersion trips and summer will officially be here! Chris is busy starting and working his counseling practice, and being dad and a lot of times Mr. Mom. I’m so blessed with a family that totally supports me and we all rally to just get things done. These days, it often means lots of meals eaten out and on the go (I have 3 crock pot meals in the fridge that just have not made it to the instapot) and we get quick catch ups with each other, but we are doing it!
Super excited to not only share these beautiful images but also the details of our next OIB Teen Shoot! Here are the details! NEXT ONE IS JULY 15th (which will be here before we know it)
- You bring some of your favorite outfits to the shoot and we’ll help you style them, giving you 3 different looks.
- Hair and make up will be done by one of our amazing make up artist and they’ll even change out your look too.
- We shoot all around in our favorite spots, making sure you get some great pictures
- We send you 15 digital images in your own app for you to print and share as you wish
- $350 ($150 holds your spot)
- To register for our next date click here!
I’m so excited to share this young lady’s session….Kara, our hair and makeup artist said “I could play with her hair all day long” and I would say, I could photograph her smile all day long! I love that she smiles with her whole face…it’s beautiful and contagious! She is stunning and as I got to spend time with her, super sweet and so polite! I love every minute with you BB!!! You are Gorgeous!!!
And everything is more fun when you are with your cousin!