Whew! I’m knee (actually neck deep) in portrait sessions. Our Burlington NC studio has been hopping! and even our Holden Beach beach sessions have begun! In the last week it’s been Mom and Me sessions, teaching our newborn workshop, newborn portrait session, class of 2018 seniors and even a few cake smashes! I told my husband last night, I’ve never been this busy (like fall, holiday busy) in the spring! I’m working on a workflow that I typically use in the fall! It’s been a bit crazy, but a good crazy! My kids last day of school is tomorrow, they both head on their immersion trips this weekend and then summer! I’m really NOT ready for summer! I am, I mean, but I’m not. I’m ready for a more relaxed schedule and to be able to sleep in a bit, but I’m not ready for no routine. Our family works well with the routine! So with all the craziness I’m trying to figure out what we can do to establish more routine during the summer. I welcome any thoughts you have to share!!
Super excited to not only share these beautiful images but also the details of our next OIB Teen Shoot! Here are the details! NEXT ONE IS JULY 15th (which will be here before we know it)
- You bring some of your favorite outfits to the shoot and we’ll help you style them, giving you 3 different looks.
- Hair and make up will be done by one of our amazing make up artist and they’ll even change out your look too.
- We shoot all around in our favorite spots, making sure you get some great pictures
- We send you 15 digital images in your own app for you to print and share as you wish
- $399 ($150 holds your spot)
- To register for our next date click here!
I had so much fun getting to know this sweet girl! I loved her laid back …go with the flow…attitude and her she just embodies beauty! Miss K you are gorgeous, fun and spirited and I hope that your light that shines never grows dim! Thank you for participating in our teen shoot! Kara (our amazing makeup artist) and I loved every minute we worked with you!