It’s a sunny Saturday here in NC and I’m getting ready to go shoot a wedding! Its been a fun filled (and yet busy week) here are the highlights
- Celebrated our 4 year anniversary in the studio…(has it really been that long)
- Sent our teens (yes both of them) on a retreat…it’s so hard to believe that they are both in youth group at church
- Chris spent his final week at Liberty U finishing up his last intensive for his 2nd masters degree. He also took his comprehensive exam (yikes)
- Micah started club soccer with BSC and is so excited
- Makaley performed in her first play and will be auditioning for her first musical tomorrow night
- We photographed a beautiful woman who is a local blogger (will share more later)
- We headed to Richmond for a quick get away with a dear friend. So needed.
- Our studio is bustling with re-arranging and organization. We hired a professional organizer to help (can’t wait to share details) and we also hired a new studio assistant.
- We ordered 5 beautiful canvases for clients and 2 albums (you can check out our Instagram for pictures)
So as you can see, it’s been busy, but a really great week. Hope you all are doing well, enjoying your family and this beautiful weekend. Hard to believe that last week at this time, we were getting pelted by sleet and snow!