Wrapping up this amazing week today! Here are a few highlights
- We were at the Topsail beach for our first few beach sessions of the year! So much fun and I can not wait for this season to really get in gear! Summer is coming!
- Our Bellies and Babes workshop is nearly full! If you are interested in a newborn workshop and an amazing business experience…then don’t miss out!
- Lots of stuff happening at the studio, our team is working hard at perfecting our new studio management system! Erin has been busy designing our studio magazines (if you want one please drop us a line and we’ll get one to you) and we are redecorating! So busy but so fun
- We are preparing for our monthly Tuesday Together with the Rising Tide Society! If you are a local creative, please come and join us!
- We welcomed two new couples to the studio and look forward to shooting their wedding and engagement sessions! So much fun!
- Babies Babies Babies…lots to share! If you are expecting, then check out this post!
So I had the AWESOME opportunity to photograph Alyssa and Garrett! I’ve gotten to know Alyssa as she works (and lives) right near my studio and we’ve been involved in several mutual organizations. Last year, I asked her if she wanted to join the service league and she did! I’ve loved watching her give back to her community and though she is not Burlington native, she embraces all that Burlington is! She loves local and in devoted to seeing Burlington thrive! I love that! In addition, she’s gorgeous and so much fun! So I was thrilled when she asked if I would capture this very special time…she and Garrett are ENGAGED!!!
Alyssa mentioned getting all dressed up for her session and I LOVEd that idea, so much fun. We met on a very windy day, and it was appropriate that we stuck around downtown for some of the session as they twirled and strutted their stuff. Just beautiful. I loved how they were just so natural in front of the camera! Then we headed to a private farm and oh the setting! It was just perfect! Again, enjoyed capturing their connection and love for each other and it was all so natural. They were game for anything and it shows! I have to say, I adore the image of the piggy back…one of my favorites! Thank you so much A&G for allowing me to photograph your engagement session! I loved every minute of it!