I’m so excited to announce this! It’s something that I have been working on for a while now and after many request we are announcing our first Photography Camp for teens!
There are so many talented kids out there that just need a little bit of instruction and guidance and then they will be set! We want to offer a very fun, extremely interactive opportunity for teens who want to learn how to use their camera and understand photography!
What will it entail?
- Basics of Camera Knowledge: Whether they own a Canon or Nikon or some other type of DSLR camera, chances are they are shooting in “auto” and not using the camera to its full capacity and truly understanding how their camera works. In this camp we’ll cover all the ins and outs of their camera and help them utilize it as the tool that it is! They will learn the exposure triangle, white balance, setting modes, shooting in RAW and so much more
- Basic Editing: They will learn the tips and tricks of editing that will help transform their images from snap shots to works of art
- Lighting: We’ll cover natural and studio lighting
- Posing People: We’ll work with models and they will learn how to best pose family’s and individuals for the most flattering pictures and how to get natural smiles and reactions.
- Composition: This is one of the keys to photography and beautiful images. We’ll go over the 10 aspects of composition that will help them not only in their photography but also any design experience that they will have.
- Nature: We’ll go over how to achieve beautiful nature photographs
- Field trips: We will take two field trips that will help to enhance their photography knowledge
- Fun: We want this to be not only a very deep educational experience, but also one that will be fun and where they feel that they leave truly embracing their photography skills.
- Reception: This is where it will all come together! We will host a small reception for their family, friends and the community where they will showcase their favorite works from the week.
- Class will be held from 9:30-2:30 Tuesday-Friday
- They must have a DSLR camera and access to a laptop
- Camp is for rising 9th-12th grade
- $350 ($150 due upon registration or 3 monthly payments)
- Please call or email our studio at 919-597-0344 or firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m Ready to Sign my Teen Up
- Click on this link