WOW…I sit here on a Thursday evening after a few hours of family Christmas shopping and a quick bite to eat out and I see the light at the end of my tunnel. We leave for soon for our holiday vacation and I can not remember a time when I was so looking forward to doing NOTHING! I have a Hallmark Christmas movie on as I wrap up some last minute holiday orders and one last session! AND I’m answering emails for new bookings in the new year! I can’t believe that 2015 is just around the corner and I have so many exciting things planned for Sara-Anne Photography!
A few housekeeping things!
- The studio will be closed until the 5th of December and then we will be back on limited time until the 15th. We will have a few sessions in that time (newborn) but for the most part, we desperately need some time off and will be enjoying our family!
- We are still mailing out gift certificates, but the last day will be December 22nd.
- Some of you have asked about Mother Child (we will have a date in January 17, and I will have all the prints from the November date then)
- Social media boot camp! Save the dates
- Mom’s (dads) with camera class will be January 24th from 9-1pm
So let me introduce one of the easiest baby sessions I have ever had the privilege of taking! This little guy was just all smiles…so easy and adorable! I loved everyone one of their images and I’m so excited for them to display in their new home! Thank you so much L family for allowing me to capture you this fall…you were ALL a joy to work with!