It feels like forever since I’ve sat down to write on here. When this posts (I’m doing it before I head out on 2 weeks of vacation) it will be 2015! Where has the time gone? I can not believe that another year has passed, another year and my kiddos are older, another year married to my love, another year of of ups and downs, another year of growth and change, another year of many many successes…it’s amazing to me. January 1014 seems just like a second ago, but there has been so much accomplished and that has happened in that short second.
Over the next few weeks I’m going to share a lot…a lot of personal (reflections that I’ve had a chance to think about and that I really feel will help others out there) a lot about Sara-Anne Photography and the plans I have for my small business and hopefully help and tips for those of you who are treading the small business waters too!
Happy 2015 wherever you are! I hope that you have celebrated with friends and family….that you are ready to face all that 2015 will hold for you!
A few things:
- We will NOT be in the studio until January 10th (we are not near our computer or business phone so we will do our best to get back to all messages as soon as we return) We desperately needed a LONG ….Very LONG break, our busy season was like none other (we are so blessed) but we were so worn out (some of the changes that will take place in 2015) so we are recouping, spending some time out of town and getting ready for the best year yet!
- Beach Sessions: We are amazed at how many inquires we have had about 2015 beach season, and it will be here before we know it! Yes we are booking (some weeks only have a day or two available) So if you are at all interested (especially in late June or early July) give us a ring!
- I’ve had several people ask, whats the best way to book with you….the first thing would be to fill out our client worksheet (this will get you into our booking system) and then we will send you our “welcome packet” it’s full of all sorts of information that will help you get to know our studio and what you can expect.
- studio magazine
- wall gallery ideas
- what to wear guides
- how to help prepare your kids for our time together
- much more
- Baby Plans: We are super excited to be announcing our all new baby plan! We have done a lot of soul searching and talking with our clients about what they want and desire from their baby plans and we have put it all together! It’s exciting! So if you are expecting, check back here on Monday when we make the announcement!
I had the awesome opportunity to photograph this sweet baby bundle at the end of last year. She’s so pretty! We work hard at providing unique images that are classic and timeless, but that showcases the sweet innocence of these precious new bundles. Our style is organic and clean and though we use props, we focus on the baby! Welcome to the world baby girl, you have a lot of love surrounding you!