It’s been a little crazy around here! I am thankfully seeing a light at the end of a very long tunnel, but it’s there and with each day it’s growing brighter!
- We have wrapped up nearly all our fall sessions with only 2 more to edit!
- Placed so many orders that we filled up two dumpsters with boxes (yes two)
- We are already gearing towards 2015! can’t believe it, but we are ready for our best year yet!
- If you are interested in a gift certificate package …there is still time for us to get those out to you in time for Christmas! (think beach session, newborn or family) it really is the perfect gift and this year we are matching all gift certificates purchased!
- We are booking 2015 sessions!
- We will be out of the studio from December 19th-January 7th!
I love my job…seriously love it! There are times (like now) when it get’s a bit overwhelming and I’m swamped and feel like I can’t keep up, but then some encouragement comes along…this time it was in the form of this adorable couple! I had the opportunity to not only capture some amazing couple images of them, but also help them share an exciting announcement in their lives! They were so much fun…and such great sports to head out into the VERY windy day…but boy am I glad! We were able to capture some great shots …pups and all! Thank you so much Tracey and Marcus for the privilege of working with you! Love your session and a HUGE congrats!