I hope everyone had a wonderful mothers day! Our weekend was busy and filled with lots of family time and client time! Lots going on in the world of Sara-Anne Photography and my life personally! So here goes Mish Mosh Monday!
- Mothers day is mixed bag of emotions for me…I lost my mom in an accident several years ago and so I miss her dearly, but I’m blessed with two of the worlds most amazing kiddos. It’s always hard to live in that place of being so thankful for them so made me a mom and missing my mom and not being able to celebrate her.
- Rising Tide Society: Very excited about leading this group of creatives. If you are a small business owner and a creative…hit me up! We’d love to have you at our next meeting.
- Busy week: I have a HUGE week ahead of me, so things might be a little scarce on the blog! we have several meetings, lots of sessions including 2 weddings at the beach!
- Beach Session! WOW, I’m amazed and overwhelmed at all the response to our beach sessions. We have so many scheduled that I will be living at the cost for most of the summer. We do have some availably here and there, so if you are still interested in booking, send us an email.
- Billboard: I am designing my billboard that will be up and running the end of May…I’m going to do a little game with it, so stay tuned for your opportunity to win a family session this fall! EXCITING!!!
- Pet Portraits: Yes, we are doing them! They will be May 22nd during downtown’s 4th Friday! it’s $35 per pet for 2 digital images.
- Fall Family Pictures: Can you believe that we have booked 3 family sessions already for fall…I can’t! So that being said, it’s not to early for you to get your family scheduled.
I’m super excited to share these images of this beautiful girl! She was a natural if there ever was one in front of the camera! I love it when I get to work with these girls…I love it even more when their energy just overtakes the shoot and it becomes a party! She loved this…loved having her make up and hair done, loved posing, and I hope loved the outcome!
Hair and Make up by Katy Osborne of Urban Chic Studios
Have a great Monday everyone!