I have often thought that just because things are good…or great for that matter, doesn’t mean that its always easy. There are seasons in life that many good things happen, but life is just tough and I feel that I’m right there and therefore Sara-Anne Photography is as well! Things are happening with our studio!
- Physical Changes: We are in the process of changing storefront windows, regrouping and staging the interiors, making changes for our viewing area and much more! It’s all very exciting, but can be a bit crazy!
- Our Team: We have begun the process of hiring two associate photographers (we’ll explain what that means for you soon) and we’ve hired a studio assistant. It’s all very exciting and means that I can concentrate on things that only I can do, and that some of the other things will get done more efficiently
- Sam Ally & Company: It’s an all inclusive process for our teens and tweens. Meaning it includes, hair, styling, make up and the shoot! So easy and so fun!
- Baby Plans: We are getting ready to offer something really special for our baby planners….so exciting, it’s like nothing any other photographer is offering and it’s AMAZING!
- Holiday Open House: Save the date November 9th! At the Studio!
So much to share…so many sessions of so many beautiful clients, but this one is LONG overdue! I’ve had this beautiful girl in my que of sessions to blog for a while…she’s just gorgeous and has a beautiful spirit as well!