I’m taking a break from showcasing beach sessions …though I still have a bunch to share and still 4 more to shoot on the books! But fall sessions are booking and I wanted to showcase what all is entailed in a family session (as I’m getting lots of questions)
It was a great weekend here in the Carolinas, filled with meetings about Christmas plans, interviewing and MOTHERchild pictures (which continue to bring such a smile to my face)
So you decide that you want to take advantage of the beautiful fall weather we experience here in North Carolina…with the beautiful fall colors, so you call the studio with interest.
BOOK BY FRIDAY OCTOBER 31ST AND WE’LL TAKE $100 OFF YOUR SESSION FEE AND $100 OFF YOUR PRINT ORDER!
- We do our best to schedule you at the time that you wish (though our weekends are pretty booked) we find a time and you fill out our booking form.
- Then we begin to plan your session.
- You will receive our beautiful Welcome Packet in the mail that will help you with what to wear, planning for wall galleries, our policies etc
- Then we discuss the locations…we have so many great and private locations just for your family! Whether you want a rustic country feel or a more urban feel, we have the locations.
- You try not to stress over what to wear (the thing that most of my moms stress the most about) and you have the perfect outfits…you’ve threatened your kids with their lives (so to speak) that they better behave…
- We meet for your session and it’s beautiful!
- 2 weeks later, we set up your viewing/ordering session in the studio where you will view your images on our large screen TV, you will be able to look at all our products and ask all the questions that you need.
- We pick the perfect collection for your family that usually features a large canvas (or several) digital images and beautiful products
- In a few weeks you come back to the studio, to pick up your products and you are THRILLED! (that’s our goal)
I loved working with this family last fall…from the get go…Mom and I were on the same page! Their family is GORGEOUS and the location is one of my favorite local private farms! The beautiful fall colors just enhance the images…what are you waiting for!