I’m at the beach again this weekend…with still more beach sessions. They just keep on coming and this year, we are planning on doing our snow sessions at the beach! So excited! It’s been a busy week for the studio with lots of planning and projects, but it’s all fun stuff! Im still battling Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, and had a set back this past week, if anyone else has ever had it, I’d love to hear your thoughts…It’s been a very debilitating and hard to “rest” when you have a busy business to run! Just a taste of this past week:
- 3 Middle School soccer games for Micah
- I managed to get my flash card stuck in my CD drive in my iMac (oye)
- Our youth group had a small crisis that left many of us very scared and worried, but very thankful for the positive outcome! (God is Good)
- 4 family sessions (beach, Burlington & Charlotte)
- Rocky Mountain Spotted fever …hit my body!
- Renovations in the studio
- Our studio assistant began (so thankful for that) we are training our associate photographer
So as you can see, it’s been quite the week, but all of those things mean that life is good (other than the sickness)
This adorable family was so much fun to work with…how could they not be…just look at these boys! I will share more of their session images later, but I know mom is waiting for a peek!