Good Morning Lovelies!
Beach sessions continue to book, the studio has been super busy with so much going on…very exciting things…I’m still playing catch up from being away at the most amazing conference! (I’ll be sharing more later…I need a few days to decompress and put my thoughts together)
Can you believe we are in April??? I can’t…life is flying by! Whew! We are sold out for our next Teen Shoot…super excited about that but not to worry, we will be hosting one more in late summer!
But in the mean time, if you are planning your senior session or even a part of our Teen Shoot, here are some thoughts to help make sure that everything goes smoothly!
- Make sure you face and hair are clean: Yes, because you will be working with a make up artist and stylist, please come with your face super clean and moisturized and your hair as well. It’s best if you hair is dry.
- Make sure you check out our style Pinterest Board; We have loads of info and great ideas for outfits and what to wear on our board, so check them out!
- Variety: Try to bring a variety of outfits…so that you end up with different looks (you will love that) So switch it up with a dressy, casual and jean outfit
- What not to wear; No shorts, no really short skirts, shirts that are too tight and buckle and clothes that are stained.
- Pay attention to Accessories: They are so important! So bring on the jewelry (it photographs well) the scarves, the hats and those heels!
- Don’t be afraid to do something different: I will style you in what I think photographs best…please speak up if you are not comfortable, but don’t be afraid to do something a bit different!
This is the last of the images from our last Teen Shoot! So enjoyed working with this sweet girl. I loved her choice of outfits and I adore her big brown eyes. Super excited that she joined in the fun of the shoot and the best part is that she did it with a friend! How fun for them!