Went to my favorite coffee spot this morning, a big pork shoulder is in the crockpot, I visited the local pick your own farm and picked some flowers and blackberries, the washing machine hasn’t stopped and I have found my favorite spot on the couch. What does all that mean? It means that I haven’t been home in close to 4 weeks and I’m home, relishing every moment and trying to pack in so much.
I love what I do, and let me say, I feel so amazingly blessed by all the wonderful clients that we have been working with the last few weeks. I will also say that being on the road, is not always glamorous, in fact, it can be so exhausting. To top that, I’ve had some major computer issues and so it’s been hard to stay on top of the crazy workflow that we have. Living out of a suitcase, not eating extremely healthy, missing my exercise routine and most of all missing my peeps it sometimes gets old and I find myself lonely and exhausted. So what helps? This!
- The fact that I have an amazing husband who holds the fort down, who is both mommy and daddy and who 100% supports me!
- Clients who allow me total creativity which refreshes me!
- A great team in the studio who makes sure that all the details get taken care of and I don’t worry about a thing
- driving time that gives me time (lots of it) to think and ponder about the future of Sara-Anne Photography
- Being at the beach…it truly refreshes the soul, just the salt air and the breeze
- Capturing memories that I know are so important to my clients some that they need right now more than ever
Those things are what keep me going. Remembering that God has created my marketplace and put me exactly there! That making the most of every moment, every opportunity is my responsibility and that being the best mom, wife and business owner is a journey and the path I’m on right now is helping me along that journey.
So happy Saturday! Enjoy it wherever you are!
I’m so excited to share this gallery, this sweet new family has been such a joy to work with and there is so much love that is shared. I love it when I get to be a part of a growing love story, and now that love story has added a new cast member. Meet Davis! He’s a bundle of preciousness and his mom and dad are just gorgeous! Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of this sweet time, what a joy to capture!