We know that one of the most stressful things about family pictures is “will my kids behave”. We get it, you are not alone as it’s on the forefront of nearly every single mom or grandmother that books a family session with our studio!
But no matter how old they are, we have a few tips and tricks to share to make sure your family pictures at Ocean Isle Beach go off without a hitch.
Here are our top five tips:
- First and foremost, bribe them with something they really want! This could be a new toy, their favorite candy, or even a trip to the ice cream shop after your session. Whatever it is, make sure it’s something they can look forward to and will be excited about.
- Talk to them beforehand about how family pictures are important and how much mommy and daddy would appreciate their help in looking and behaving nice for them. Don’t put a lot of pressure or threaten them, but keep it light and fun!
- Bring along some snacks and drinks to keep them hydrated and happy. (we highly recommend water and nothing colored and small non sticky snacks like gold fish)
- If you have younger children, try to time their naps so they are well rested and not cranky. Late naps and full bellies are the best!
- Lastly, relax and have fun! The more fun you are having, the more your children will feed off of that positive energy.
So there you have it, our top five tips to getting your children ready for family pictures at Ocean Isle Beach. We hope this helps and as always, if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us! We would be more than happy to help in any way we can.
One of the biggest joys about what we do is truly watching families grow and being able to capture them year after year! It not only is the biggest compliment a client can give us, but it’s the best to be able to document them in so many life stages!
These kids are use to being in front of the camera and they have such a great connection as a family! Thank you so much K family for inviting me to capture your family year after year! You are definitely part of the SAP family!!!
We still have a few sessions available for your family…now that you know you don’t have to stress about your kiddos…what have you got to loose! email@example.com