We are in the home stretch…winding down….back to school shopping is taking place and in our home many many changes.
We made a decision to NOT send our kiddo’s back to the school that they have been going to since moving to Burlington, It was a hard decision, one that took a lot of prayer, but I have a peace. I feel that we have come to the best decision for our kids. I realize that life is full of “seasons” and some of those are just harder to let go of than others.
So as we wrap up summer (though I still have tons of beach sessions to share and shoot) and we head towards fall, I wanted to give you all a bit of a heads up as to whats on the docket and plan at Sara-Anne Photography
- Re-branding/launching our education website. Super excited about this. I know that there are so many people that this will touch and help and I’m so ready to spread my wings a bit and take another “jump”
- Shoot and Share: I’m hosting a shoot and share in October for any photographer that wants to jump in. It will be a 5 hour event with a meal to share. Details to come.
- MOTHERchild Project: This project is so dear to my heart, but I have found it so hard to keep up with. I’m trying to find an intern to help with the process as I would love to keep shooting them, but it’s been so hard to turn around the images when I have so many clients waiting for them. So for now, I’m putting the project on hold and will plan on resuming it in January!
- Fall Family Pictures: We are nearly booked up …yikes, I can’t believe that! But we are! So if you are at all thinking about having some family pictures taken this fall, please don’t hesitate in booking!
- Santa Pictures: These by far were some of our most popular pictures I’m finalizing the details for these, but super excited about what is planned!
- Sara-Anne Coaching Sessions: If you are a small business owner or creative and want some help in finding focus and direction of where you are going, how to make a profit, how to increase your online presence, or marketing stratgies,…then I can help! Our new coaching program is coming next week and it will be perfect, affordable and just what your business needs!
So that’s a bit of what is going on in our world…some exciting things happening this week (news interviews, launching the new coaching program, working on some new glamour photos for women and so much more) so keep posted!
I knew from the moment I finished this family’s session at Holden beach, that I would love and adore their images…I mean, look at these beautiful people! I’m pretty sure that when people dream of their beach sessions, this is what they dream of. I am so honored and privileged to be able to work with so many amazing people from so many different places. It’s one of the joys of what I do. I could almost hang these images on my own walls…as I love them so much!