I realize I’ve been a bit MIA the last few weeks, it’s been insanely busy with a lot of traveling. This is just the time of the year when my little space of the internet gets neglected. (insert sad face)
But I wanted to take a few moments and share why I adore these sessions so much!
- Getting to meet family’s from all over the United States, did you realize (and I didn’t until I started my beach sessions years ago) that the NC coast is a popular vacation spot for family’s from all over. We work with clients from Ohio (our most popular) North Carolina, Virginia, New York, Texas, Alaska and so many more states…we would never have that opportunity other than these beautiful sessions.
- The light, we love the soft light that the beach offers, beautiful sunsets with dreamy cotton candy sky…it’s beautiful
- Traveling: I do love traveling, packing my bags and being on the road. Yes it can be exhausting, but it’s my time to catch up, to chat with friends, to think a lot about business stuff and to plan for the fall.
- Being Able to Capture Family’s in their Happy Place: I love that beach sessions capture family’s relaxed and on vacation, it’s the best
- Beautiful Products: I love that our beautiful products are hanging and displayed in clients homes all over the states. That means that they are getting to remember this fun time as they walk by their living room and see a beautiful canvas on the wall, or enjoy flipping through a heirloom album. I love that our studio provides beautiful products, not just digitals.
- It challenges me creatively: There are challenge that the beach brings, the tide, lots of other people, the light, but it all makes this photographer happy to force myself to see things differently each time.
- The knowledge about the coast: I love it that I get emails all the time asking me about where my favorite beach is, or favorite place to eat or even where the best place for family pictures is. I love that I can help and share my favorites with others.
Our beach sessions have been simply amazing, and despite one week of stormy weather, the evenings have been beautiful…breezy and gorgeous! We’ve been all up and down the coast…Bald Head Island, Topsail, Duck and of course Holden and Ocean Isle Beaches!
We still have some availability for August and September at all NC beaches, click here to get your family on our calendar!
I’m so excited to share a recent family beach session. Everything was just perfect, the light, this gorgeous family, their kids beautiful baby blue eyes that just sparkle, their clothing choices, their smiles and connection…it was one word…dreamy! Thank you so much Sparks family for allowing me to capture your family’s beach pictures. You made my job super easy and I love love love your images!