People always ask me why they should book a session….they will say “what would be better…Maternity or 6 month?” or “Beach or Fall” so I thought I would share my thoughts on why I feel it’s important to book these special sessions. Tomorrow we’ll talk about family beach sessions, and in a few days I’ll share my thoughts about baby plans, but today, I want to focus on Maternity! There are so many reasons why I feel it’s important to capture this time in your life…but my top 10 reasons are as follows:
- Once your baby is born, it’s so hard to remember the pregnancy…yes, in some ways that’s a good thing, and I think God planned it that way for so many reasons…but it’s hard to remember what it was like to carry that sweet bundle…because we are focused on that baby now.
- Every pregnancy is different. I can’t tell you how many moms will say, “in my first pregnancy I hardly showed at all…but in this pregnancy…I’m huge!” You want to be able to capture that.
- Pregnant women truly glow!!! I know it’s a cliche’ but it’s true! They are so beautiful
- There’s a special connection between you and your partner during that time…and it’s beautiful to capture
- If you have other children, it’s precious to be able to capture them adoring the baby to come…those are precious moments
- Its a great opportunity to feel beautiful at a time when you may not feel the best….as a professional photographer it’s my job to make sure you are Gorgeous! I love seeing my mom’s to be at their viewing sessions…they are just amazed at how gorgeous they are!
- There are so many possibilities for your images…we can do some fun things (like some of the popular things you’ve seen on Pinterest) or we can do some very classic simple shots.
- Children love to see pictures of their mommies when they were in their tummy…it’s fascinating to them. They …out of anyone…will appreciate it!
- It’s a wonderful way to document a special journey in your life…a season.
- You will make this photographers day 🙂 You know there use to be a time that I wouldn’t shoot maternity sessions, but now I’ve fallen in love with them.
And for those Mom’s that are expecting…we are offering an amazing deal through the end of 2014…book your session in 2014 and the session fee is $100 and you get a $100 print credit!
We are also offering Maternity Mini’s these are 30 min only sessions, but are $350 and include you and your husband (if you want) and 15 digital images with print rights. We provide all the beautiful draping, studio (if you want) and everything you will need to feel beautiful.
Check out this GORGEOUS momma….I know I say this a lot, but I truly mean it when I say these are quite possibly my absolute favorite shots ever!