So hows everyone doing? think about it for a second…really…how are you? Are you in a happy place? Do you feel that things could be better? Right now..how are you blessed? When I’m driving to and from the beach (lots of that time these days) I have so much time to think…it’s actually really good for me. I can clear my head, I can think about Sara-Anne Photography and it’s future, I think about all my clients and wonder how they are. I think about upcoming sessions and what I want to do, I think about goals etc…So how about you? If you could set yourself one goal for this week what would it be? Mine would be to edit 4 more client galleries AND hang with my family and friends! (I’ll let you know if I accomplished it)
But goals are good…they are the only way that I stay moving forward…I was telling a friend yesterday, that I NEVER want to be stagnate, I always desire to grow and be better…to set and reach goals.
I wanted to share a few goals with you all! I’ve been thinking about where I want to be both business and personally by fall, and I think it always helps to write them down!
- Loose 10 lbs (I’m at another stall, and want to get some more weight off…after loosing nearly 125lbs…I want to finish)
- hire an associate photographer
- launch our senior/teen site
- have a garage sale (I really wish I could just hire someone to do this) but we desperately need one!
- re-arrange the kitchen (lost of cleaning in my future)
- do two service projects
- host another Social Media Seminar
- update my site
I have my work cut out for me, but I know I can do it…if I stay focused!
My in box is full of emails from all over asking about beach sessions.
- Yes, we are still booking, we go through October for beach sessions.
- Do you charge more for large families (yes, there is a fee for families over 10 people)
- We also hit most NC beaches at some point during the summer, with our primary focus at the the Wilmington and Brunswick area beaches.
- We still have some scattered availability throughout July and August (though it’s limited)
- The typical investment for beach sessions is about $1000 and includes the session, digital images and product (canvases, prints etc)
This family was a such a treat for me! You see, my son and the oldest daughter went to Kindergarten and 1st grade together…and Kim even worked for me for a while…so when she called and asked if I would do their session at Atlantic Beach I was thrilled! I loved seeing them…it’s such an honor when friends call and hire me! You can see the smiles, the sunkissed faces, the connection, the love, the windblown look, the giggles…all of these made for a perfect session! Thank you so much Kim, Lauren and family for allowing me (and Micah) to come and capture you! Enjoy!