So excited about posting this! We’ve been working on it for a few months now and exactly how it would look…all the logistics, the details and how we share our vision with you.
Does this sound like you?
- Are you looking for new direction for your small business?
- Do you feel that you are spinning your wheels trying to reach your target market?
- Does social media keep you paralyzed because you can’t keep up with all the changes?
- Are you confident in your pricing?
I have such a desire to see other entrepreneurs thrive and grow in their business. To help them build a business that is sustainable, that helps them to not be bound and trapped by the notion that if you are not working 80 plus hours a week, then you are not successful. And a business that gives them joy and fulfillment and that is not draining or taxing on them as an individual but also their family.
I’m passionate about coaching others to create businesses to where they are grounded in their community and have a deep affect on their “marketplace”
- Don’t you want a business that if you were to shut the doors, people would be truly heart broken
- A business where other business look to as a “model” in your community
- A business that gives back and pays it forward as much as they taken in
- A business that is truly making waves in their industry
As a small business owner, these are all goals that drive me and Sara-Anne Photography, and we want to share them with you! We have been doing individual coaching sessions for several years, but we are so excited to bring several entrapenures together and to impart in them specific things that they can do, small changes that will have HUGE impacts in their business. But who wants to do this alone…things are always more fun with other people. We are now please to announce that we are now taking registrations for our Community Coaching sessions. These 4 hour sessions will take place in our studio located in Burlington NC. We will host between for 2-4 individuals at one time so that you have the opportunity to learn from each other while building friendships. Yes, they will still be customized to your specific business, but being a part of a community (small as it may be) will truly enhance the experience. To find out more about our coaching sessions please email the studio at firstname.lastname@example.org or register here
The cost for the session is $399 (register before March 7th and it’s 50% off…whoo hoo)
Community Coaching dates:
- April 11th, 2016 (sold out)
- April 21st, 2016 (4 spots available)
- May 14th, 2016 (5 spots available)
- June 14th, 2016 (6 spots available)
- Fall date TBD