Well hello there Friday…and just like that another week is close to finishing! For us this week included:
- A birthday: ..Micah turned 14! We are celebrating tonight with a fun dinner to the Brazilian Steak House with his friend.
- Makaley has entered her first baking contest! So excited for her!
- We’ve had 3 newborns (all baby planners) in the studio this week, 1 cake smash session and 1 headshot session! It’s been a bit busy!
- Lots of personal appointments. Our kids are getting braces and so that means dentist, orthodontist and we’ve had some dr visits too.
- I’ve had a busy week with the Service League…it’s been fun (2 puppet shows, our monthly meeting and then we are wrapping it up with Cheers for Chocolate)
- Organizing. The first quarter of the year, we take the time to organize our products, lives, computers etc…this year we have had so little down time (a good thing) but
- New projects: So excited about some amazing opportunities that we have. We are working with some local stores to provide them with some images for publications, we are participating in a conference in March for creative minds, and we are working with a local videographer to begin a “It’s your story” which is where we will a beautiful blend of your still images along with live footage of your session. They are beautiful!
- Mom’s with Camera Class: Has been a HUGE success! We have over 40 people registered for this round. I only teach those in this first quarter as my schedule get’s too busy as we move towards spring.
We are so excited about our Teen Shoot Sessions (iSmile iStyle) we only have 4 spots left! They are so fun, a great way to get some awesome pictures, a great experience and we have several who are doing it again!
In short the cost is $250 ($125 deposit), 10 digital images, full styling and make up and 3 outfit changes! Details and registration can be found here
Check out this beauty’s images! She participated last year!