I love (and I’ll do as my husband calls it the trifecta of loves) LOVE LOVE LOVE shooting teenagers…they are some of my favorite things to shoot! From tweens-seniors and all in between it’s so much fun as I feel that I can truly capture their personality, their style, their “looks” I love it!
I have been blessed in the last few months to be able to work with my dear friend (and make up artist) Jamie D’Agostino …she’s simply amazing….and for anyone who is in the NoVa or DC area…you must have her contact information for your special events. She’s awesome! I love her spirit and I love her work.
So a few weekends ago we were lucky again to work together to shoot some amazing girls…they are all so different but all beauties! Over the next week or so, I will be sharing their individual images right here so you’ll have to check back.
We’ve gotten a TON of inquiries for these shoots. So here’s the deal!
- We are taking names so that we can set up the next shoot so if you are interested, please email us at email@example.com and put Teen Shoot in the subject!
- It will most likely be late summer before we do it again…but we are going to get a date on the calendar!
- If you refer a friend for it, you get a $25 gift card….this past shoot I gave away 3 target cards…so bring a friend.
- Some have asked if these are good for H.S. Seniors class of 2015? Just contact me…and I’ll share the details for that!
- I am looking for senior model reps from the following H.S. BCA and Western (if you know of anyone from either of those schools in the Class of 2015) please send them my way!
I know all these girlies are anxiously awaiting their images…but I had to start somewhere 🙂 I can not wait for mom to see these (and precious E) isn’t she just gorgeous! I love all of them…