Whoo Hoo! This weekend was the last of my Mom’s with Camera Classes for a few months (will be starting again in September)
We’ve had over 90 women take the class this year…that’s a whole lot of ladies who have begun to learn how to use their camera in a more effective way!
I will be starting to post once a week “Snapshots” post which will give you short tips about photography and things you can do to help improve your pictures even if you are taking with a point and shoot…it’s extremely helpful to have a place and resource that you can go to for simple tips. I hope that “snapshots” will be that for you.
I’m Super excited to announce the date for the Mom’s With Camera Class 2.0
May 30th 10-2pm
This class will take you in deeper in the world of photography.
- Posing (working with groups and individuals)
- re-capping shooting in manual and basic equipment
- lighting (back lighting, the golden hour, shooting in sun and exposing, creative lighting)
- Photographing events and specialities such as sports, birthday parties, family reunions
- working with children
- basic editing (photoshop elements)
To register…click here!
Cost is $100