I’ve been thinking so much lately about November and what it represents! Being THANKFUL! I wonder why we have to have a month that we dedicate to that…shouldn’t we be thankful and celebrate all that we are blessed with year round? My mom use to say, “have an attitude of gratitude” and when doing so your outlook on life is so much different! I really have been focusing on this! It’s been a long and hard week, a week where it’s been easier to focus on the things that bring me down, that have been struggles, and even that have hurt, (we all have those weeks right?) Well today, I’ve been reflecting on all that is good, all that I can celebrate, all that I’m thankful for, this week, in the week of difficulties! I thought I’d share a few things with you, maybe you can celebrate them too.
- My son had a really scary neurological event this week, but thankfully he’s okay. No major issues, no tumor, no brain bleed, no big blood clot!
- I’ve been able to cross some major tasks off the to-do list. Made a lot of progress
- We’re celebrating my daughters 15 year birthday tomorrow, and she’s amazing. She’s had a rough few months, but she’s doing so well and we are so proud of her!
- Winter candles (from Bath and Body works) my favorite are out and the woodsy scent is filling my home.
- I’m feeling better each day. Stronger and stronger
- My husbands approval from the state for his private practice came in
- Thankful for the sweet encouragement from a friend at just the right time
So I know this beautiful couple will be excited to see just a peek of their Holden Beach Wedding! I loved working with them and capturing their sweet love! Congrats Lexi and Travis!