It’s Friday and I am so thankful to have made it through the week. Our weekly wrap up is as follows:
- At our house, soccer season is through and it was a hard heartfelt season for the varsity boys at The Burlington School…I’m so proud of them!
- Swim season begins next week!
- Today, I feel so extremely thankful for support (in all areas, my family, my team, my friends) I’m so blessed!
- Family Mini Sessions at OIB the day after Thanksgiving! Please email the studio to sign your family up! (two spots left)
- We’ve been asked about our Camera Camp…dates to come next week ????
- Along with that line, I don’t think we are going to have a very pretty fall this year. All the heat just burnt those poor leaves!
- I wish I was a neat freak….I really do! I’m so tired of looking around my house right now and seeing all the things that need to be done, but that I just let go because to me something else is more important. I wish it wasn’t that way! I wish that I was at times (not all the time) but sometimes compulsively obsessed with having a clean house! It’s just not my gift!
- Sharing another one of these beautiful young ladies! I mean, come on…isn’t she just gorgeous? I love her hair (and what Adrianne did) and her adorable sense of style! We had so much fun at her session!
Happy Friday which really means Happy Weekend! Hope you get to spend it doing something you love with someone you love!