How’s your Wednesday going? I can’t believe that today we are half way through November, can you? I feel like everything is becoming such a blur and before we know it, 2017 will be a thing of the past! Lots going on around the studio…
- Our store front window is decorated, (thanks to Amy) it was such a treat and surprise to come into the studio one day and have it all done! It’s really quite fun!
- It feels like Christmas this week, I unpacked 9 canvases, and we just ordered 15 and 10 more to come! That’s a LOT of canvases!
- Camera Camp! I will once again hold the camera camp photography class beginning the new year! Email the studio if you would like to be on a wait list
- Teen Shoots! We’ll be down at OIB again and also doing several in the studio in Burlington for the OIB teen shoot look here, for Burlington look here. They really are a great gift for your daughter!
- Spring sessions! We have already begun booking our family and senior spring sessions, and our calendar is once again filling up! (we are super blessed) so let us know if you would like to join the fun!
I’m so excited to be able to share these beautiful sisters images! I loved every single outfit they wore, their accessories were ones that I would love in my jewelry box, and I think their personalities came through in their pictures! Thank you so much Teagan and Macie Ellen for letting us work with you! You are both beautiful!