Fall is a busy time at the studio…seniors, santa, and lots of family shoots are on the books. We love shooting in the fall and today we wanted to share 5 reasons why.
1. A fall session is perfect for gift giving. There are so many beautiful ways to give and displays photos, and a gift like this is definitely more special.
2. You have lots of accessories to work with making it fun to coordinate clothing options with hats, scarves, boots, etc… We love seeing our families be able to layer, and throw on a favorite pair of boots.
3. Cooler tempatures make for a pleasant experience. Though this week you would never know it with our 80 degree temps. Everyone is happier when they are not sweating or freezing. The fall weather is perfect for playing outside while capturing memories
4. Fall scenery makes shooting perfect just about anywhere; I can put you on the side of the road and it would be beautiful with all the foliage. Last night. I was photographing a senior and we made the last minute decision to pull off the road on a bridge because the colors were AMAZING.
5. It’s a great way to document your kids from year to year. Catching your kids at the same time every year definitely gives you the best perspective on their growth and change.
Finally, no post is complete without some images. We loved capturing this beautiful family, and so many of their images made us swoon.