We know that you have loads of options when it comes to senior portraits and we are always so honored when clients choose our studio for this special time in their life! We do think that the experience with us is 2nd to none and while there is an investment involved, we believe that it’s totally worth it for several reasons.
- Complimentary Hair and Makeup! Why do we offer this? Because it is fun! Well, that’s not the only reason, but it is. Most of the time, our seniors get hair and make up for prom or homecoming and we think this is just as special. We also feel it helps set the tone for the session. It gives them a boost of confidence and helps them feel amazing! We also love that during this time, we have a chance to get to know each other and I hear all about senior year, about goals, hobbies and their life in general. It’s priceless to me and it helps them feel more comfortable with me and in the long run, that makes a HUGE difference in their portraits.
- The studio! While we know that so many photographers these days don’t have a studio and do amazing work, we love that we have a “home” for our clients. A place to change (if they are local), a place to come and do the custom viewing sessions and see their printed proofs. A place where you can see all our work and gorgeous products. It’s a comfortable and beautiful space and we love that our seniors love it too.
- The focus is ALL YOU! These portraits are not about building my portfolio or just doing another session. I really get a feel for my senior at that moment and customize the session for them specifically. The way I pose, the way I interact, the way I shoot is all to make sure we capture them in the best way possible.
- Our experience! We’ve been doing this for year…I mean YEARS 11 plus to be exact! We’ve been through all the fads and trends and in the end, we have a style that is unique and that has proven year after year. We also have loads of education, experience, and knowledge in order to provide the best to our clients!
- Fun! We LOVE to make sure this is not a stressful time, but a time that they will remember forever! For most of our clients, this is either the beginning of a long relationship or we have had them in front of our camera for years and we love that. We like to think a huge part of that is that we love to have fun!
This beautiful young lady, was such a joy to work with! She and her best friend (whom I’ll share after her viewing session) did their session together…which is the best! Haven and Beyond did an amazing job with their hair and makeup, but really…how can you go wrong with hair like hers. In fact, as I was editing, my 17-year-old son came by and said “wow, that is some beautiful hair” and you know, it’s not only her hair, is her beautiful eyes, that gorgeous smile and her heart that just shines through! I loved getting to know her, I loved her sense of style, I loved hanging with her mom too. I know they are so proud of her and know that she is going to move mountains in the future! Thank you Madison for such an awesome session…Wishing you all the best this year as you finish out your senior year!