What do I need to bring? It’s always what mom’s ask me when the register their teen or tween for one of our shoots! We thought it would be good to just get it all down on paper so that you have it and can use as a checklist for the next time you head to the studio!
What to Bring:
- We recommend at least 3 different outfits, keeping in mind these things: Textures and layers always look great! So rips (though mom you may hate them) tears, fringe, lace, jackets, vests etc, they all photograph really well!
- Different styles: Meaning, bring something dressy, something super casual, and something you love…or anything like that! We want you to have a well-rounded gallery
- Keep it Modest: So you need to think about modesty, meaning when you lean forward (as we’ll have you do) or squat down, does your clothing reveal too much. We can shoot in whatever, but it does limit us!
- Accessories: Don’t forget them! I know that you may not wear dangling earrings, but sometimes, in pictures, they make a huge difference. So don’t be afraid to be adventurous!
- Shoes: Nothing like a cute pair of booties or your favorite converse…bring me all the shoes!
- Undergarments: Don’t forget all that you need, camisoles, bralettes, nude color etc…
- Details: make sure nail polish is not chipped, that hair is clean and dry, everything ironed and no stains
What to Avoid:
- Really short shorts
- Too tight of clothing
- Wet hair
I recently met this very sweet young lady at our last teen shoot! She and her mom we such amazing sports with all the change and postponement due to the weather! We had so much fun getting to know them and capturing Miss Emily! She is beautiful and a smile that is just infectious! We loved her dance outfits and we loved being able to do some really fun things! Emily, you are beautiful and you shine in front of the camera!
If you want to join in the next Teen shoot! the next date is May 5th Registration here