How are you doing today? Are you stressed? Are you frustrated? I found myself in both these places this morning, but then I thought, you know….I need to take charge and change my “tude” I took a long walk, I hot shower and cleaned up a bit and I feel so much better. Along with crossing some major things off my “todo” list..don’t you know that always make me feel better. Plus I can feel spring in the air…spring sports, I even saw some daffodils today!
Though spring is closing in…I’m still playing catch up…can you believe that I still have fall/holiday sessions to blog! We have been so busy in the studio…lots of designing and editing…organizing and so much more! I told my kids this morning, that we were almost to their last quarter of the school year…YIKES!!! It (time) just goes by so quickly and there are times that I feel that I’m missing so much…do you ever feel that way?
Don’t forget that you can keep up with us here:
- follow us on instagram at burlingtonncphotographer
- you can find us on google +
Housekeeping! (my favorite) but its the best way for you all to keep up with ALL that’s going on!
- Beach Sessions: We are offering our pre-booking! Meaning if you book now through the end of the month, your session fee $200, becomes a print credit at the time of ordering!
- Orchard sessions: Our cherry blossoms will be blooming soon and we have 1..that’s right ONE session left for our our orchard sessions. They are so popular, even with other photogrpahers!
- Teen Shoot! We are doing again. Katy (wonderful stylist and make up artist) and I will be hosting another shoot on April 25th!
I had so much fun photographing this family! I can not wait to see their walls adored with these beautiful images! Aren’t these children just beautiful!!!!