I’ve had so many requests for senior picture information that I thought it might be a good idea just to put it all out there for you! First, we love that we are the areas leading photographer for senior portraits and we definitely want to work with your senior to capture this special time in their life! Our senior portrait experience is fun and energetic and we do our best to incorporate everything that is important to your son or daughter!
- We suggest that you book as soon as you can, this fall we have had to turn away so many potential clients due to the fact that we have been booked for weeks, and yes, we are booking 2018/19 seniors now!! So, if you are interested in getting on our shooting calendar, we ask that you send a quick email to the studio and we will either schedule a phone or in-person consult. That way we can hear all about what you are interested in and what things you desire for your senior pictures.
- Then you will fill out a quick form that will get you entered into our booking system and penciled in on the calendar. Here you will pay your session fee ($150, or right now, $75 with the balance at the day of the session) to hold your date!
- We will then drop a welcome box in the mail for you…this is full of information about how to prepare, what to bring, what to wear and so much more!
- We then will begin to prepare for our time together, we’ll schedule hair and make up for our girls (which is complimentary) and usually done at our studio, but doesn’t have to be. We also will plan out where we’ll shoot and do your session.
- The day of, typically you will meet at the studio and bring all your clothes and accessories in. I will help work with you to style and choose the perfect outfits that showcase you! THIS IS OUR GOAL…we never want you to feel like your senior pictures were anything but a representation of who you are today! So if you are a jeans person, then wear jeans…if you like to dress up, then please bring the dressy stuff! I really suggest and a nice combo of both!
- After your session, we get to editing your beautiful portraits and will schedule a time for you to come back to the studio and do your reveal session. It’s here when you will see the edited proofs and all the different products we have from albums to metal prints to framed prints and yes even digital images. There is no minimum purchase required, you simply order what you wish!
- We try to make the process super fun and one that is different than anywhere else in the triad! If you still have questions, please either call 919-597-0344 or email the studio. We’re here to help in any way we can!