My family is sick 🙁 We’ve all had some sort of bug on and off since before Christmas. I know there is so much going around, but this week it all hit! It’s so hard to be Mom to sick kiddos when you yourself feels pretty stinky. I haven’t been able to do anything. I was suppose to go away for retreat and had to post pone, but I know that its because we have been running like crazy, and sometimes God has a way of saying STOP! I did manage to stay off my computer and business phone for a week (it was so hard, but so needed) One of the things that I have to change this year ….for my family…for my sanity is to have more set business hours. I haven’t done a great job of that, but this year I have business hours! Here we go
- Emails and Phone: I will answer all emails and phone calls with in 24 hours (but only during 9-5) no more late night emails from me. I need that time to be with my family and to rest (something I haven’t been doing and my dr says I must change!)
- Texting: If you text me (which I hope you do as it’s easy form of communication) please know that I will be turning off my business phone at 6pm and will not turn it on until 9:00am. (my kids need to see me without a 3rd appendage)
- Studio hours: So here’s a opportunity for any of you who want to earn free pictures! It’s the studio Co-Op! Here’s how it works! You can earn portrait hours, buy committing to working in the studio.
- Work 10 hours and earn a free mini session with 10 digital images ($400 value)
- Work 15 hours and earn a free mini session with 10 digitals and 16×20 canvas ($899 value)
- Work 25 hours earn a free session (full) with all digital images ($1800 value)
- So what does it involve? Being a warm body at the studio…there for clients to come and pick up product, light administrative duties (sending welcome packets, helping with our window and displays and some light cleaning)
This is something that I really have needed to do. My word for this year is BALANCE and this will help me provide more balance…and in the long run it will be better for my clients and Sara-Anne Photography.
I can’t believe that Im just now getting around to blogging this session…it was truly one of my fall favorites…just dreamy! How could it go wrong with such a beautiful expecting mom, dreamy light and a perfect location. We’ve gotten so many inquiry’s about our maternity sessions with the announcement of our new Lullaby Club 🙂 So I foresee many beautiful expecting moms this year gracing the blog!