Quick Update: Prebooking for beach sessions has gotten our best response ever! There are several weeks that we are nearly all booked up! If you are at all interested in scheduling your session at the beach this year, please contact us ASAP 🙂
I’ve been designing newborn albums all morning, and usually I will use some quotes and phrases that have to do with babies in them…I thought I’d share a few of my favorite!
- Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever. (unknown)
- Words can not express the joy of new life. (Hermann Hesse)
- We never know the love of a parent until we become parents ourselves. (Henry Ward Beecher)
- Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart (Pooh)
- Your first breath…took ours away (unknown)
- Read me a story, kiss me good night, tell me you love me and hold me tight (unknown)
- Mothers hold their childs hands for a moment and their hearts for a lifetime (unknown)
- Such a Big miracle in such a tiny baby.
- Big things often have small beginnings
- A baby is God’s opinion that life should go on. (Carl Sandburg)
- A baby is an inestimable blessing and bother. (Mark Twain)
If you have a one that you would like to share…I’d love to hear it as I’m always looking for more!
This little guy came into the studio a few weeks ago…so sweet! I had such fun sharing his images with his parents….