Some of you know my story..in a nut shell here it is…
Several years ago I lost my mom (and grandmother) in an auto accident. It was sudden and of course heart wrenching…but in some ways it gave me the push to do what I love. I realized that life is way too short and I needed to do what I was meant to do!
In the process of going through my mom’s things, I realized that I had very very few images of her…and even less of she and I…in fact, the only one I could find that was of me as a grown woman was when I was pregnant with my son. I did have a picture of all of us girls (4 generations) it was a horrible Wal-Mart studio picture, but is priceless to me!
Over the years, I have taken numerous images of mothers and children…and as I edit them, I always am moved…I realize how important they are. Sometimes I’m moved to tears when taking the pictures. I want to give every mom the opportunity to have a beautiful image of themselves and their children.
So I’m starting the Mother & Child Project!
Here are the details:
- They will be FREE of charge! You will get one printed 5×7 and one digital image
- You must contact me to schedule as I will schedule them as I have availability hopefully during one weekday morning and one weekend morning a month.
- You can do one per quarter
- The sessions will last about 20 min
- Open for all ages! but it must be the mother and child (I am not doing generations for this project)
I am super excited about this…they will be simple and classic, but they will be pictures that you and your family will cherish!
UPDATE: Dates for August and September are full (wow wee!) So pleased so far! Pretty amazing seeing all these beautiful momma’s and their kiddos!
October dates are October 4th 9-1:30pm & October 16th 5-7:30pm—I am ONLY scheduling in these dates, there will be a date in November and then again in January!