WoW what a busy few days (or weeks) My head is truly spinning with all that has taken place and all that is coming down the pike! I’m trying so hard in the midst of it all to find some balance. Balance for me (excercize, sleep….which I never seem to get, fun etc) balance for my family, time with them, quality time, and of course balance at work. I find so often during these crazy seasons…that I tend to get things out of wack..and then it make me and those around me miserable. So this year, I’m working really hard to find a good balance for all of us. It’s a crazy life with out of town sessions, my husband in graduate school full time, my kids with various committments and of course a very busy business…all of those are great things, but it really takes some balance. This weekend I breathed a sigh when the rain came in on Saturday…it meant a few hours to spend just sitting and relaxing. I was still able to get a few sessions in …but it wasn’t jammed packed!
- We still have some availability for some late afternoon weekday sessions (which come with a discount)
- Jennifer is busy as well and nearly booked up! With only 2 available sessions
- Santa pictures fundraiser slots are all sold out thinking about opening up the 21st..if you are interested in that..please let me know ASAP!
- We are doing a lot of physical/structural changes to the studio…love them!
- Save the date! Sparkle Party at the studio in January 15th. Lots of details to come!
this family’s session was just simply beautiful…so photogenic…so fun…so much great interaction…and just simply perfect images to show for it! Mom is going to display a beautiful wall gallery that will showcase these great memories of her family!