It’s friday and I am so thankful to have made it through the week. I’ve been working a bit here and there and glad to say that I’ve made it! Our weekly wrap up is as follows:
- Recovering from major surgery is hard work…I’m working hard at not working hard! Ha!!!
- At our house, soccer season is through and it was a hard heart felt season for the varsity boys at The Burlington School…I’m so proud of them! They lost both of their final games in double overtime!
- Today, I feel so extremely thankful for support (in all areas, my family, my team, my friends) I’m so blessed!
- Quick Shots! (one shot,,,one digital image, for your Christmas Card or whatever! 10 min session $50) will be at Sunday November 19th from 3-5pm (email the studio here if you are interested)
- Santa Pictures! we still have some availability for these (Sunday November 5th and Sunday November 12th) just a few spots open! Click here
- We’ve been asked about our Camera Camp…dates to come next week 🙂
- Where is FALL?? I am so tired of being hot…this coming from a girl who is usually cold, but come on already…it’s the end of October and I’m in yoga skirt and flip flops!!!
- Along that line, I don’t think we are going to have a very pretty fall this year. All the heat just burnt those poor leaves!
- I wish I was a neat freak….I really do! I’m so tired of looking around my house right now and seeing all the things that need to be done, but that I just let go because to me something else is more important. I wish it wasn’t that way! I wish that I was at times (not all the time) but some times compulsively obsessed with having a clean house! It’s just not my gift!
- Sharing another one of these beautiful young ladies! I mean, come on…isn’t she just gorgeous? I love her hair (and what Kara did) and her adorable sense of style! We had so much fun at her session!
Happy Friday which really means Happy Weekend! Hope you get to spend it doing something you love with someone you love!