This fall has been the fall for doggies….I have had so many clients ask “can we include our pets” and the answer if OF COURSE! they are a part of your family and I love it when they join in the fun!
A few things to remember if you are going to bring them along!
- Tell us! Let us know as you book that you would like to bring them…this will help us prepare for it, along with also know the best locations that will work for your furry family members.
- Please bring a leash: I know your pup may be very obedient, but I really don’t want to have to be using your session time to hunt them down, plus we often go to private locations and it’s just best for all involved.
- Treats: I have them, but if you feel you need your own special ones..please bring them.
- We will only pull the pups in some of the pictures…we want some with and some without so make sure that they can either stay in the car or that we can tie them up as we do the rest of your session.
- Accessories! pups need them too….love some bows, flowers, bow-ties…whatever floats your boat!
So look at this adorable family and their pups! I was so privileged to be able to capture them (and their fur babies) this fall…