One of the things that I love about my studio is that it’s an awesome location for classes and workshops. I’ve been teaching my Mom’s with Camera Class for several years now along with workshops and business classes, but I have yet to teach a photoshop class, but it’s one of the requests I get so often.
So I’m super excited to offer this beginners photoshop class. Here are the details
- Saturday, February 28th 9am-3pm
- You MUST have your own laptop and photoshop Elements or higher. Photoshop Elements can be purchased for about $75 but Photoshop CS6 is about $700 (if you are a student or teacher you can get a student discount)
- The class is $125 but if you register by January 31 it’s $99
The class will cover the basics of how to adjust your images so that they are ready for you to share with the world.
- Adjust your exposure (fix dark images)
- Cropping and straightening images
- How to saturate and desaturate (no more orange skin or dull images)
- How to get creamy skintones
- Remove unwanted objects
- Fix its (blemishes, too bright, ad a sky, and more)
- Ad sharpness and bring focus to your subjects
- Change backgrounds and ad filters
- and much more!
To Register, please email us here! (your payment is due upon registration in order to reserve your spot)