I’m at the beach…with some major technical difficulties…I have so many sessions to edit and post that my mind is spinning! This has to be one of my all time favorite sessions (yes I know I say that all the time…and the reality is that I love my family sessions) but I LOVED the family’s connection! I’m hoping to share their gallery soon…(their canvases) I know they are stunning!
So some Q&A about Beach sessions as I’m getting a ton of inquires!
- Do you offer digital images? Yes, while most of our clients purchase wall art and custom fine art products, all of our print collections include digital images along with the option to purchase an all inclusive collection that includes all the images from your proof gallery.
- What is the typical investment for sessions? Most of my families plan on investing about $1000 give or take…and for that they get digital formatted images, beautiful canvas, fine art prints and in some cases an album.
- Can we split that investment: Yes, I have several families that split that among several families…or we do day payment plans on investments over $1000
- How long after our session will we see our images? If you are out of state then it takes about 2 weeks to get your proof gallery edited on uploaded to a private online gallery. If you are local to our studio, your ordering session will be scheduled at the time of our shoot…typically about 2 weeks after your session.
- Do you do large families? Yes, I break them down to do mini sessions within each Large family, and then we’ll shoot the family as a whole. (please note there is an extra charge for large families of over 10 people)
- What time of day do you typically shoot? Usually an hour before sunset…which during the summer is around 6:30 or 7pm
- Can we change outfits? Sure…I love that especially for individual images of children.
- We vacation with several families, is there a discount if we all book you? Yes, for each family that books us, there is a $100 print credit and $50 taken off each session fee.
- Do you edit all our images? Yes, you can read more about that here…it’s why we believe we offer the best product around.
- What if it rains? We always build in “rain” days into each week of the summer…but usually, we never have to use them.
- About how many images do you present in our gallery? We are guaranteed 25-30 images per each family session.