I can’t believe that another beach season is upon us! I always anticipate the beginning of the season as it means summer is near and a more relaxed welcome schedule. Though this summer I think might be a bit different with two busy teenagers in the house. One working nearly full time and one very active in many activities, but we do welcome not having to get up at 6:00am every morning!
We’ve been getting a lot of injuries about beach sessions and what the details are about how we run them! When we began really offering these very special sessions, there really were not a lot of options (photographers who offered them) however, as with most industries, that has changed and there are many options, so we are always very honored and blessed when families choose us to capture their special most precious memories while on vacation.
How Does It Work? Briefly, here is a quick overview
- Book the session with our studio by filling out our booking form. (always choose 6:00) but some sessions won’t begin until 7:00 or 7:30 due to the light
- Pay the session fee ($200 for up to 12 individuals, if you have a larger group there’s a small increase in the fee) we send this invoice to pay online
- We send a studio welcome box to you so that you are completely prepared for our time together. This will include (what to wear ideas, how to help prepare your family for the session, tips for a success photo session etc)
- We set up a time to chat or text to go over any last minute questions you have and finalize where we’ll meet
- The session takes place, usually about 1 hour before sunset…this is when the light is absolutely perfect and dreamy and why we feel our clients LOVE our images…that soft light! If you have little ones, we do have some tips for this later time to help them.
- What if it rains? Thankfully we don’t run into this very much, and every year I type this, I hold my breath….but if it does, we always schedule in a rain date in the week.
- A few days after your session we post a sneak peek to Instagram and Facebook
- two weeks after your session if you are local to our Burlington studio we have you come in for your custom reveal session where you will see your gorgeous images and will be able to choose the product that you want for your home. There is no minimum or stuffy collections. You simply choose what you wish!
- If you are not local to the studio, we will provide an online gallery so you can view and make your selections.
What type of Products do you offer?
- We are a fine art photography studio meaning that most of our clients will choose beautiful prints, canvases or albums for their home.
- All our our products are the finest that the industry offers, beautiful mounted and framed prints all ready for you to hang. Gorgeous albums that are the best way to showcase all the images from your session and are a true keepsake and of course canvases that make any wall a statement in your home.
Do you offer digital images?
- Most of our clients earn complimentary digital images with their purchase of the products listed above
How many proofs do we see?
- This depends on the family size. Typically for a family of 4 we will present around 30-35 images
- If you have multiple families (which a lot of our beach clients do) we will take a variety of shots of the individual families, the siblings, grandparents and grand kids, everyone together, etc
How Do I Go About Booking
It’s easy! Just click HERE